Saturday, July 3, 2010

Let the Fight Begin.......

So I'm in this years Gint-A-Cuffs contest and rather then explain all the rules and such just click here to see what it's all about. I've opened both my boxes and had some really cool cards so far. No I didn't get any Nationals pitchers and if I had I'd sell it and put my kid through college. So let's begin.

N43 Box Topper and favorite player list Joe Mauer (+10)
Dang nice start if you ask me!

Pack 1:
Camron Maybin (+0)
Daniel McCutchen (+0)
Matt Cain (+0)
Billy Butler (+0)
Trevor Cahill SP (+2)
Ron Teasley Negro League (+2)
This Day In History and favorite player Adam Dunn (+3)
Mini Felipe Lopez (+0)
Mini X-Rays A&G Back (+3)
Total points for pack one and box topper: 20
Total points for box score:20


So there you have it my first pack posted and totaled. Have to say that Allen & Ginter has always been my favorite Topps set and I'm glad I could have fun with it this year. Thanks to Mark for being this year's commissioner and getting all the rules and scoring together. Here's to winning the fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment